Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree...


Hello everyone, today I have a creations for a few challenges. The Pink Elephant's theme is favorite Christmas color combo, Diecut Dreams theme is to use colors sage green, cream and beige and The Cupcake Craft Challenge theme is Sing a Christmas Carol. My papers are from my stash and I used two images, Bronson Bear from Pollycraft and a Christmas tree from the Internet and I colored them with my copic markers. I used a green metallic card stock for my base and some cream and sage papers. I embossed the sage paper with my Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder. The snow on the bottom of the card is white glitter card stock and I used tiny Prima flowers with crystal gems in the centers. I completed my creation with a gold glitter button star that I placed on top of the tree and a sentiment to go along with The Cupcake Craft theme.

15 comments:

Victoria said...

such a lovely card Pattie, love the snow on the tree.

Fab to see you at Die Cut Dreams again

Victoria
x

Milnie said...

Ohhh sooo sweet! The bear is really adorable!

Hugs,

Mélanie

Sandra DeFalco said...

Both adorable and elegant! I love the embossed look on the sage paper. The shading on the colors is just perfect, very nice card!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Patti!! Love how you incorporated the dry embossing into your scene!! The teddy is too sweet. Gorgeous work!

Susie Sugar said...

Wow Patti what a fun card its great I love the bear and you colouring is a dream
Thanks for joining us at the DCD challange this week
Hugs Susie

LINDA said...

AWWWW SO cute!! Love the little bear. and the tree is just adorable.. Great layout..and as always lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Unknown said...

There is great embossing and detail on the tree here. Absolutely beautiful, Pattie. Thanks for sharing with us at TPE.

Annie said...

oh so sweet - I love this. A great card - thanks for playing in our challenge at TPE this week.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

Ooooh Pattie, this is really lovely. Thanks for joining us at DCD.
xx

Cheryl said...

So adorable,love the colours and the scene you have created is fantastic!!!
Hugs xx

Nilla said...

Oh this is so sweet! Love it! Hugs Nilla

Shelly said...

Cute card and great take on the theme! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge!
Shelly ;)

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Fabulous card Pattie, the images are fantastic and the scene you have set is great. Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week and good luck.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Pattie, love the scene you have made.
Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Mummylade said...

absolutely adorable, thanks for joining the DCD challenge this week.