Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Michelle Perkette's Blog Hop




This is my Wish Box.


Here is my wish inside.



Click on the wish for a larger view.


Welcome to my hop at Michelle Perkett's Studio Blog Hop. I am so excited about this Blog Hop because it is the first one that I have ever participated in. I also found out that I will be part of Michelle's new design Team that starts in January. Woohoo...
There are many entries so go to Michelle's Blog Hop to find all the other entries. If you arrived at my blogspot by going to Maria's blog then you are in the right place. Here is my entry. Tell me what you think? To go to the next blog just click on the name at the end of this post.
The image is from Michelle called Wishing Star Angel. Along with our creation Michelle asked us to make a wish for someone other than ourselves. My wish is posted here along with my creation. I decided to make a wish box using the Wishing Star Angel on the front of the box. I colored her using Adobe Fireworks CS4 and my copic markers. I found the perfect box at the dollar store and added a piece of pale blue organza ribbon as the handle. A little glitter for sparkle and my creation was complete. I placed my wish inside the box in a tiny lavender envelope. I hope this wish comes true!
Now it is time for you to hop over to the next blog to see Mary's creation.


27 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, Pattie, how can this wish not come true with all of the love you have used to create this! what an amazing and wonderful wish, I hope that you share this with your daughter so she knows how much you love her! Just amazing Pattie! What a creative idea to make a wish box! Its so stunning and my angel image is just so enchanting! Thank you Pattie for such a wonderful entry!:)

Michelle :)

Fotf said...

Hi Pattie, what a wonderful idea, i love it. I hope your wish for your daughter comes true.Merry Christmas :)

Nancy said...

Love this idea, Patti:O) How clever! Love the pretty colours. May your wish come true:)
Hugs, Nancy;O)

scrapperjulia said...

How clever you are to make a wish box! I hope your wish comes true for your daughter!

Jennifer Scull said...

I love your box! it is just so very pretty!
and may your wish come true, in just the right time. I know that God hasn't fogotten, He has the perfect timing all planned out. will be saying prayers of comfort and peace for your daughter.

and congrats on the DT! how exciting! :)

Nina said...

Pattie, this wish box is soo beautiful and I love it soo much!! So heartfelt! I love Michelle's images they are are so fun and unique!! love the one you have on your box!! just beautiful!

Sandra DeFalco said...

The wish box is stunning! I love how you extended the stars and wording beyond the edge of the box. Beautiful colors, well coordinated. I didn't know Steph lost two?

Anne said...

Patti what a brilliant idea and I so hope your wish comes true. Lovely image!

Maria Matter said...

what a wonderful idea Pattie! You do such beautiful work!!!!
Praying peace and comfort over your daughter!
Blessings, Maria

debb said...

Patti, What a stunning wish box. Very clever! Your angel is beautiful. Love her coloring. Prayers for your daughter.

Tanya said...

Wow!!!!

Tammy said...

This is stunning Pattie!!! I love your box and I pray your wish comes true!!!

Terri's Cards N More said...

What a great idea Patti. This is gorgeous. May your wish come true.

Cheryl said...

So very beautiful and such a lovely idea,may your wish for your daughter come true!!!
Hugs xx

Rhonda Miller said...

That's a beautiful box. I love the way you have colored the angel. I hope your daughter can find comfort and peace and be able to welcome another bundle of joy into her life.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

A wish box! What a wonderful idea and it is just lovely!!!

Lori said...

So sweet and I love thinking outside of the box from a card ( no pun intended). LOL

Barbara said...

Pattie love the wish box and the wish is beautiful i hope her wish comes true.

ileana said...

Beautiful creation Pattie! so original to make a wish box... I hope it comes true soon. Hugs

Unknown said...

What a great idea - very sweet. I will keep your daughter in my prayers. I pray that she will find comfort in God for her loss, and be encouraged for the future.
hugs,
Gini

Carlie M. said...

Awesome little box Pattie!!!! Your wish is so sweet!!!!

Jean said...

Pattie,What a gorgeous wish box and a great idea, I hope your wish comes true for your daughter and she is blessed with more babies.
hugs Jean

Jana M. said...

I love your wish box! And your wish is wonderful, too. I hope all your Christmas wishes come true.

JayLynn said...

What a beautiful wish box!!! I am wishing for your daughter too!

gina rahman said...

Love the colours you used on the wings makes them really stand out.

Hoping your wish comes true

Brandi said...

What a wonderful idea... a Wish box! I hope that your wish will come true.

Hugs ~ Brandi

cr8iveme said...

Gorgeous project.

What a wonderful wish. I truly hope your daughter does get blessed with another child.

The older I get I keep telling my dh that we will have to really start thinking of adoption.

Maybe that is how God wants her to have her 2nd child. It's just a thought.

{hugs}
Mary