Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Michael & Robin


Good morning everyone. I have another creation to add to my gallery and this one is for Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge and Cute Card Thursday Challenge. The theme for Mo's is to use at least two images from Mo and create a card with a scene. The theme for Cute Card Thursday is Snips, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails. I chose two little angels one called Michael and the other Robin. As you see Michael is sleeping on a soft cloud while Robin is playing on his swing. I colored my images with my copic markers and added some glitter glue. I used pale blue glitter card stock for my frame and added a few twinkling stars. What do you think?

6 comments:

Lavender and old lace said...

I think this card is beautiful whoever receives it will be very proud to put it on there mantle shelf,
take care love Dorothy

Sandra DeFalco said...

This is so adorable!!

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A really gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining in with Mo's challenge this week x

Elaine L. said...

This is adorable! Thanks for sharing it with us in Mo's challenge this week.

LINDA said...

WOW!! This is just awesome!! Love the images you used.. the design is great..As always just lovely..
Hugs, Linda

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable, beautiful colouring.
luv
Debby