Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Let It Snow Snowman




I have another creation for today and this one is for the following challenges.
1. Peachy Keen Challenge ... provided the sketch.
2. Crafty Creations ... Theme colors are red, green and gold.
3. Sophisticats Challenge ... Christmas theme.

I felt very much in the Christmas Spirit as I created this card. The colors alone spell out "Christmas Holidays". I used a combination of different papers and my image of this cute snowman is from Peachy Keen Stamps. Lots of red, green and gold and glitter. I added a couple of glitter snowflakes, some red gems, a sentiment, a star button and a piece of festive ribbon to completed my creation. I love every one's comments so, What do you think?

10 comments:

Janice W. said...

Your card is colored perfectly and I love all the glitter!!! You did a fantastic job with the challenge! Thanks for playing with us at PKS! Good luck!!

LINDA said...

This is so adorable.. Fab coloring.. Super card!!!
Hugs, Linda

Raven B said...

Ooh this is amazing. I love it

Unknown said...

Fabulous Card, I love Snowmen...great for Xmas...thank you so much for joining us at Sophisticats this week. Hugs Avril xxx

Love crafts forever said...

Hi. Your card is soooooooooo beautiful.

Unknown said...

Oh this is fab, I love your snowman

Thanks for playing along with us at Sophisticats this week

Jan x

Nikki Foraker said...

oh i just LOVE it!!!! LOVE all the bling! totally fabulous card!!! thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen!! good luck!

nikki ;o)

My Creative Time said...

awwwwh, you did an awesome job w/this challenge! I love everything about your card!
Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
xxx
Emma:)

Angelica Suarez said...

This is so awesome! It looks so festive and the glitter definitely makes it feel "snowy"! I love the snowflakes as the embellishments. Great job!! Good Luck this week at PK Stamps!

Lorie said...

Pattie, what an adorable card!! Thanks for playing the Peachy Keen Challenge!!

Blessings,
Lorie