Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Guinevere


Hello everyone. I have another creation and this one is for Michelle Perkett's Studio Stamp Group Challenge. I am stuck on pink and purple this week as you can see here. My image is from Michelle and I won it at her last challenge. Her name is Guinevere and she is absolutely beautiful! The challenge is a recipe challenge.
1 ribbon
2 patterned papers
3 embellishments
4 sides which means to make a square card

I think I have this recipe covered. I colored my image using Adobe Fireworks CS4 which I love to use and I added some stickles to give her sparkle. So what do you think?

5 comments:

debb said...

Pattie, this is beautiful! I love the way she is colored and the card layout!

Michelle said...

Pattie, this is gorgeous!!! OMG!! I just love your pinks and purples! I love your "I Believe", too and her necklace is so beautiful! Thank you for another wonderful entry, Pattie!:)

Michelle:)

Sandra DeFalco said...

I'd kill for those eyelashes!

Kylie said...

This card looks fabulous. You've coloured her so well.
When are we going to see Pattie Boop?
Kylie xo

Pattie G said...

I have been so busy that I had to put Pattie Boop on the back burner. I will work on her after the Holiday.