Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cute Moose




Hello everyone. Well Christmas will be here in two days and I am so excited. I haven't had much time to do my creations but I did manage to finish this one for There's Magic In The Air Challenge. This cute reindeer image is from Nina and I colored him using a combination of Adobe Fireworks and my copic markers. The sketch was submitted by Danielle from Paper Inspirations by Danielle. I used my sewing machine to stitch around two of the papers and distressed the edges. I also added some red glitter to the those edges. I added a few embellishments and a sentiment to complete my card. What do you think?

8 comments:

craftieodmae said...

How gorgeoous!! You have done the moose justice! LOL Thanks for joining us this week at TNITA! Merry Christmas to you & yours! Hugs Olga

Danielle said...

Oh you did a great job with this Pattie! I love the moose and the papers you've used are just fab! The sewing and distressed edges add such great detail! Thanks for joining in with TMITA this week & I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas Pattie!
Hugs, Danielle

Patti J said...

Love the stitching and the glitter - what fun touches!!! Your card is darling - love it! Your moose is colored just as cute as can be! Thanks for joining in on the challenge at TMITA on this incredibly busy week! Merry Christmas!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just to dang cute Patti! You did a great job on your coloring! I love how you did his little hat! Your embellies are the perfect touch! You and Yours have a very Merry Christmas!Thanks so much for playing along with us at TMITA!
Hugs
Patti!

Sandra DeFalco said...

Simply adorable! After looking at him again when I read other comments, oh yeah, he is a moose. I thought he was just a chubby reindeer until I looked at his moose antlers, if that's what they're called. Anyway, he's adorable.
Happy Christmas Eve - Love - Sandi

Nilla said...

Fabulous card, lovely papers and coloring! Thanks for joining us at TMITA this Christmas week! Hugs Nilla

Nina said...

beautiful card Pattie and I love the pp you chose! you really did just a wonderful job on this sketch and the overall card is just beautiful! I especially love the top left corner! Just beautiful! Thanks for joining us this busy week over at TMITA, hope to see you next week again!

Paper Cupcakes

Anonymous said...

WOW! Looks like you are combining sewing, computer art (for pattern of moose) and paper craft all together. Fabulous! I love it!