Hi everyone, I have another creation and this one is for There's Magic In The Air Challenge Recipe Challenge. I decided to make another easel card since I really like making them. The image is from Nina and I colored it using my copic markers. Here is the recipe we had to follow:
1. Use 1 tag ... My tag is inside my easel card with a sentiment stamped on it.
2. Add 2 textures ... I used pink glitter card stock and embossed the purple polka dot paper on front.
3. Mix in 3 pattern papers ... Purple polka dot paper, lavender stripe paper & lavender scroll paper.
4. Fold in 4 pieces of ribbon ... 1 ribbon on tag inside, 3 ribbons on inside bottom (lavender,pink & lavender flower ribbon)
5. Sprinkle with 5 brads or 5 buttons ... 4 brads on Prima flowers on front & 1 brad on inside Prima flower.
So what do you think?