Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Joy Reindeer





Hello everyone, I have a new creation and this one is for the following challenges:
1. Sketch Saturday Challenge ... provided the sketch.
2. Stampin For the Weekend Challenge ... Colors are blues and browns.
3. Creatalicious Challenge ... Something old, something new, something torn & something blue.
4. The Pink Elephant Challenge ... Theme is Winter or Christmas.
5. Diecut Dreams Challenge ... Theme is glitter me silly.
6. Just Us Girls Challenge ... Use a chalkboard technique.
I used an assortment of papers for this card and my image is from Phee McFaddell. I used Adobe fireworks CS4 to color my image and added glitter to it. I cut out my image using one of my oval dies. I used Color Box Chalks around the oval and also around my torn edges of my card. I used paper with music notes and added some glitter around the edges. My embellishments are silk flowers, punched glitter snowflakes, 2 rhinestones and a brad. I also stamped my sentiment and cut it out with my whale of a punch oval.

17 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh wow! Such a pretty reindeer stamp and I love how you got all the elements together to make this christmas card work Pattie - just gorgeous!!
Hugs, Danielle

AKiteFlier said...

Beautiful reindeer image! Great job with so many challenges. Thanks for playing along with Just Us GIrls.

Dana Gustafson said...

This is a glittery and gorgeous card! So glad you pulled out your chalks and played with just Us Girls this week!

Cheryl said...

OMG this is fabulous Pattie,I love the vintage feel to it and your gorgeous image!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.
Hugs xx

LINDA said...

Simply gorgeous!! Love it!!
Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love the vintage feel and the colors are fabulous together. Thanks so much for joining us at Creatilicious.

Abby:)

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Mummylade said...

magnificent image. thank you for joining the DCD challenge this week.

Nancy said...

This card is gorgeous, Pattie:O) Love the wonderful image, the papers are beautiful, stunning snowflakes.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)

Kristin Eberline said...

What a gorgeous, vintage card you created! Love that musical notes paper...it's so perfect with your main image!

Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week! Hope to see you again on Saturday! We have a stunning color challenge lined up and hosted by Tracey ;]

Andrea M said...

What a stunning holiday card! Love what you've done with it :) All the details are just gorgeous. Great job.

Lisa Kind said...

Very pretty! Love the image! Thanks for playing our JUGs challenge!

Annie said...

Wow this is fabulous - love it.
Thanks for sharing with us at the Pink Elephant this week.
Ann xxx

Susie Sugar said...

This is really Sassy and glitzy Thank you for joining us at the DCD Challenge this week and Happy Christmas.
Hugs Susie xx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Pattie this is truely gorgeous. Such beautiful colour combo and image. Thankyou for joining in the fun at DCD this week and good luck.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Victoria said...

gorgeous card - love all the sparkle

Fab to see you at DCD again

Victoria
x

Bec said...

So sorry on the delay.. Wow this is so pretty. thanks for joining us at..BBCC