Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Angel Of Hope


Hello everyone, I have a new creation and this one is for Michelle Perkett's Group Challenge and Allsorts Challenge. The sketch was provided by Jana at Michelle's group and the theme for Allsorts is pearls and swirls. I used Michelle's Angel of hope image and colored her using Adobe Fireworks. I used lots of glitter for this creation and also my swirl embossing folder in my Cuttlebug machine. I found the doves on the Internet and cut them out with one of my Nesties dies. I added pearls and more glitter and my creation was complete.

1 comment:

brenda said...

Hi Pattie

This is a beautiful angel image, so serene adn I adore everything you have done with your card.

Thank you for joining in my pealrs and swirls theme at Allsorts this week.

B x