Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Alice's Tea Party




Hello everyone, I almost forgot to post this to my blogspot. This creation is for Michelle Perkett's Challenge. Michelle is starting a new blogspot with exciting challenges coming in mid January. Right now we are entering our creations to Michelle's Paper Craft Planet Group. I will be one of her Senior DT members and I am very excited because this is my first time being on a DT team. This challenge has a sketch that we were to follow and the image is Alice's Tea Party and it is one of Michelle's creations. I decided to use this image as a party invitation and I colored my image using Adobe Fireworks. I found these cute pocket watches online and colored them with my copic markers. I added some glitter, a sentiment and some gems to complete my creation. What do you think?

2 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Very cute, when is tea being served?

Michelle said...

Pattie! I love your Alice card so much! Its so magical!! Thank you for another amazing entry! I just love how you have decorated your blog, Pattie and I love this song playing by Celine Dion! It feels like new years eve here, Pattie!:)

Michelle