Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Snow Cute!




I thought I was done creating for today but changed my mind. I just made a cute card for The Truly Scrumptious Challenge. We were given a sketch to follow and we had to use 3 flowers, 3 brads and 3 gems or pearls. My image was a freebie called Cherry Kisses Snowball by Polycraft. I colored my image with copic markers and added some glitter glue to look like snow. I just bought a Fiskars Circle Border Punch and I used it for the first time here. My flowers are Prima's and my sentiment is from Peachy Kenn Stamps. I added some very tiny aqua pearls under my sentiment and a little glitter glue. So, what do you think of this one?

6 comments:

LINDA said...

What a beautiful card.. Love the papers.. Great coloring..
Hugs, Linda

mueppi said...

Wow.... your card is so wonderful!
I love it!
Hugs Gisela

Sharon said...

This is very very cute Pattie. Fab colouring and I love your snowflake flowers. Thanks for joining in our Truly Scrumptious challenge.

Sandra DeFalco said...

What a cutie card!

Dawn said...

Awwww it's a wonderful card, love the image and the sparkly snowball!

thanks for joining us on TS

Dawn

Mina said...

fabulous frosty card Pattie...I love your snowflake flowers...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx