Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Noel Tilda


Good morning everyone. I have a creation to add to my blog and this one is for The Just Magnolia Challenge. My image is Tilda with a bell and I colored her with my copics. I used gold card stock as my backing and Vintage Christmas papers from Hobby Lobby. I distressed the edges of the paper and added some gold glitter to the edges. I added some burgundy satin ribbon and gold tassel along with some Prima flowers. On my sentiment I used gold 3D paint. Some glitter and rhinestones completed my card.

8 comments:

Danielle said...

This is gorgeous Pattie - love all the glitter and sparkle! Tilda is coloured so beautifully!
And a very Happy Birthday my friend - hope you have a beautiful day!
Hugs, Danielle
(I posted a woohoo comment in the blog candy! Thank you SO much - can't wait to receive it) xo

LINDA said...

OMGosh!! This is just stunning!! I love everything about this one..Such beautiful details!!
Hugs, Linda

Sandra DeFalco said...

Wow, everything about this card is Beautiful, I love it!

Shelly said...

What a lovely card, Pattie! I love the vintage look.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, fabulous Tilda.
luv
Debby

Nina said...

oh just lovely, I soo love the pinks and soft blues used with the wintry cards!

Rach said...

This is such a pretty card,
love all the glitter.
Thank you for joining us at JM.
Hugs Rachel. xx

Bev said...

What a stunning card! Love the embossed sentiment. Thanks for joining us at JM this week x