Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Michelle Perkett's Group Challenge




Hi everyone. Today I have my creation for Michelle Perkett's Group Challenge. I followed the sketch that was provided. I used an image from Michelle and colored her with my copic markers along with Adobe Fireworks CS4. I used metallic green card stock for my base and some contrasting papers from my stash. Since I love glitter I added some to the image and along my distressed edges of my paper. To complete my card I added a few silver pearls, silk flowers and a double silver heart charm.

5 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Very pretty and delicate looking. Cute bluebirds too.

debb said...

Beautiful job with this cutie!

Michelle said...

Pattie, this is incredibly beautiful! I LOVE it!! Thank you for another amazing entry, Holly and her little birdy friends seem to come to life inside this card!! Thank you Pattie!!

Michelle :)

Shelly said...

So pretty!!!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is stunning.
luv
Debby