Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Jingle Bells




Well I just finished another card and this one is for three challenges. Crafty Catz Challenge provided the sketch. Just Magnolia Challenge has the theme monochromatic and Winter Wonderland Challenge is asking for Jingle Bells. I used papers from various stacks and I made my own paper with the words Jingle Bells on it. I also made my own sentiment using Adobe Fireworks. I used two of my Cuttlebug folders for texture and I found these cute snowflake brads that you can put ribbon through. My image is one of Magnolia's stamps and I colored Edwin with copic markers. I made my paper flowers with a couple of punches and used sandpaper on the edges. I found these cute little red jingle bells and used a red heart button to string them through. A few snowflakes and some glitter completed my creation.

16 comments:

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge said...

Another beautiful card patti, kirsty, crafty catz - thanks for playing with us again x

LINDA said...

WOW!! Another fantastic card.. Love it!! Great design, and Fab coloring.. Very pretty..
Hugs, Linda

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Pattie
Another gorgeous card from you,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
Hugs Diannexx

Shirl said...

Hi Pattie love the card lots of colour and really cute. Found your blog and had to post a comment - I have relations in Texas and have been to your beautiful State.

Shirl

Teri said...

A beautiful card Pattie. I love your Santa! Love those gorgeous flowers too!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland!

Teri xxx

Lynda said...

Super card and loads of fabulous details. Lovely image and your homemade paper is brilliant. Thanks for joining in with Winter Wonderland.

Lynda xxx

Powerful Search Engine said...

Great take on the challenge a fab card gorgeous colours well done and thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland hugs Pascale

Suzie said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and image, a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Suzie x

Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon said...

Found your blog while 'blog hopping' & have really enjoyed having a look around. Your cards are gorgeous.
hugs
Sharon x

Cheryl said...

So adorable,love your shade of red and your image is so cute!!! Beautiful work!!
Hugs xx

Lavender and old lace said...

I love it pattie Dorothy xxx

Joey said...

Hi Pattie,

fantastic card!!! I love this Edwin your colour work on him is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at ww.

Joey.x

carol said...

hi. what a pretty card, love the colour, thanks for joining in with us this week, carol x craftycatz.

Teri said...

Lovely card - great colours and such a sweet image!
Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful holiday card Pattie, great job with the challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Magnolia! :)