Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

You're Purrfect!




Hello again. I have another creation that I am entering in The Friday Sketchers Challenge and The All Sorts Challenge. I followed the sketch from Friday Sketchers and the theme for All Sorts is furry friends. I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil of a cat named Sinatra. I colored my image with copic markers and then added some yarn. I used new papers from DCWV called Nana's Kitchen. I added some Prima Flowers with a few rhinestones and a sentiment cutout with my Cuttlebug die and embossing folder. I then added a little gold glitter around the edges of my torn paper.

6 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Great colors, such good combinations of patterns. Very cute overall!

Lavender and old lace said...

your colouring on this one is really good you have got it to look like real fur well done love Dorothy

Debs said...

Gorgeous card- such a real cute image.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Gro said...

Gorgeous card, and beautiful image
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts

Jules said...

Hi Pattie

Perfect image for this week's challenge.

Love how you have added the wool - great touch.

Thank you for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Pattie

Great card love the image, thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx