Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wynken, Blynken & Nod


Hello everyone. I have a really cute card that I made for two challenges. First is for The Die Cut Dreams Challenge and the theme was Baby. The second challenge is The Cupcake Craft Challenge and we had to use some stitching and buttons on our creation. I used some of my stacks and my image is from Mo's Digital Pencil called Wynken, Blynken & Nod. I colored this image with Copic Markers and added a little glitter for sparkle. I used my sewing machine to add a decorative stitch around the inner paper. For the little scallop at the bottom I used my Nestabilities Scallop Lace Border die. To complete my card I added some silk flowers, a bow and two yellow buttons.

14 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Love the wooden shoe boat! So cute!

Stephanie said...

how cute is this, thanks for playing along at CCC.

Karen said...

This is just sooooooooo cute. I love the images from Mo's, I just bought some Christmas ones.
Thanks for joining us this week at DCD.
xx

Sandra DeFalco said...

The buttons go really well with this card, very cute!

Caryn said...

This is fabulous, great take on this week's Cupcake challenge. Thanks for playing along.

Hugs,
Caryn xx

Victoria said...

beautiful card Patti, really sweet image a proper dream boat!

Thanks for joining us at DCD this week

Victoria
x

Susie Sugar said...

Excellent card Patti I love it thanks for joining in the DCD challenge this week
Hugs Susie xx

Tracy said...

Hi Pattie

A really original card using a lovely image. I like the stitching detail too - a really nice finishing touch.

Tracy x

Audrey said...

i love it! great detail

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Pattie, what a gorgeous card. Love the cute image and the papers are perfect. Fab stitching and love the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Nicola said...

Ooh this is stunning Pattie, your images are so sweet and your papers and layour so pretty. Great detail with the buttons and stitching.
Thank you for playing along with us at Die Cut Dreams this week.
Nicola -x-

Kruemel said...

This is adorable! Can feel myself being brought to dreamland.

Thanks for playing with Cupcake Craft this week.

Kathrin aka Kruemel

Mummylade said...

Gorgeous image. Thanks for joining the Die Cut Dreams challenge this week.

Pop's Cards said...

This is just gorgeous i do love the colours you have used, great job on our theme, thanks for joining us at cupcake, hugs pops x