Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Winter


Hello again! I have a creation that will make you say Ah!!! This one is for three different challenges.

1. The Cupcake Craft Challenge (Sketch provided)
2. Crafty Catz Challenge (Had to have some buttons or brads or both)
3. Winter Wonderland Challenge (Asked for something that would make you go-ga-ga!)
So here it is... My image is from Michelle Perkett at Enchanted Inspirations and the title is Winter. I used my copic to color my image and I added some glitter for sparkle. I used some of my new papers from DCWV and I added some Prima Flowers along with star buttons and a snowflake brad. I few extra punched stars completed my card.

12 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi pattie
Congratulations on last week's win and your card is gorgeous for this week's challenge,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Alison said...

Hi Pattie, Congratulations on winning our challenge at Your Special Delivery. I loved your card. Can you email me at milly_dee_designs@yahoo.co.uk for details of how to claim your prize.
Alison x

Liza said...

A super card and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Suzie said...

Beautiful, fantastic colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz. Suzie x

Lynda said...

Stunning card and a fabulous image. Thanks for joining in with Winter Wonderland this week.

Lynda xxx

Steph said...

What an amazing image- I love it!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Pattie, what a gorgeous card. Love the beautiful image and the embellishments are perfect. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

carol said...

hiya..such a great card, love the colours, thanks for playing along with Crafty Catz, x carol

Dragonlady said...

Hi Pattie,

Fabulous card and I love the way you have coloured that fab image.
Just popped over from PCP.

Ali x

Teri said...

Pattie .... this is glorious! What a fabulous image ... and I love the colours you've used!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx

Donna said...

Lovely card Pattie, you've done such a great job with our sketch this week, thanks for plying along with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Pattie this is fabulous Thanks for joining us this week hugs Pascale