Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat


Well everyone, Halloween is here and this is my last card for this holiday. I am entering it in to Your Special Delivery Challenge and Stamping For The Weekend Challenge. My image is a freebie from the challenge called Franny and I colored it with my copics. I used my Halloween stacks that have great backgrounds. I found a cute Halloween bag by Jolee's and also flocked spider web lace by We R Memory Keepers to use as embellishments. I also used a little glitter glue for some sparkle and Fiskars zing your things dots for my corners.

11 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

This is soooo cute! I love the trick or treat bag, adorable!

LINDA said...

This is so cute.. great card..
Hugs, Linda

Lexxie said...

Fab card, love the spider!
Sarita xx

JayLynn said...

Adorable! I love the treat bag!! Thanks for playing at your special delivery :)

gina rahman said...

Thank you Patti, you have done it again, this is toooooo cute.

Thanks for taking part in CYSD challenge

Tammy Miller said...

Wow What a cute card, thanks for joining our challenge!

Tammy Miller said...

Wow What a cute card, thanks for joining our challenge!

Alison said...

Hi Pattie, your work is beautiful as always. Thanks for joining the challenge
Alison x

Di said...

wow lovely card love the large cobweb and the image is really fun!!


Thanks fo joining SFTW

Di xxx

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is so cute. I like the image, but I really like how you have used the spider web. Great card.
Thanks for joining SFTW and good luck.
Gunn :-D

Vanja said...

Fabulous halloween card! I love the cute image and all the detail.
Thank you for joining us at SFTW and good luck! :)
Vanja