Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Tilda With Apple Pie







Hello again. I created another card today and this one is being entered in The Friday Sketchers Challenge. The sketch is here also that I followed. For this card I used my stacks from My Mind's Eye called Out & About with glitter. I used my new Tilda with Apple Pie stamp for the first time. I used my Nestabilities Scallop Oval die and I torn the paper at the top and bottom of my card. A little extra glitter, brads, sentiment and organza bows gave my card the finishing touches.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Gorgeous card Pattie - I love this Tilda and you did an awesome job with the FS sketch this week! Such pretty papers!
Hugs, Danielle

Paula.Crafty Cow said...

Hi Pattie, your blog is fab with so many beautiful cards.
Luv Paula

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, wonderful Tilda.
luv
Debby

aardvarkpest said...

What a =lovely card. Love the image and papers.

Glenda

Lavender and old lace said...

what a pretty card love your colouring Dorothyxxx

Unknown said...

oh really cute and so lovely.
thank you so much for joining in the friday sketchers challenge and making such a beautiful card with my sketch.
hugs, bea