Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tilda & Kitty







I really had a fun time making this card. This is for "The Sketch Saturday Challenge". The sketch we used is here with my card. I used some of my stacks by DCWV called Garden Party. I used my Sweetheart Tilda for my image along with a kitty by Jolee's. I placed Tilda on top of a basket filled with yarn. I found some purple and turquoise fringe at the sewing store and used it here. I think the colors go so great together! I made my flowers from my stacks and distressed them with sandpaper. I added a little glitter fabric paint to the centers of the flowers to give them some sparkle. I added a MEOW sentiment and my card was complete...

6 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

GREAT colors, I love purple!

Lavender and old lace said...

I love this card Pattie your colouring is great and as you will know lilac is my favorite colour you have made a beautiful job Dorothy

Anonymous said...

Great card Pattie, love the image and papers you've used.
Barbara

Louise said...

great card,love all the detail and the gorgeous colours you have chose.Thanks for joining us at Sketch saturday.
louise xx

Danielle said...

Awesome card Pattie - adore the colours! The purple fringe is just gorgeous - wonderful work!
Hugs, Danielle

Maya said...

Ohhh this is super cute!
Love you`re cat and you have coloured Tilda so fab!!
Hugs from Maya :)