Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tilda Get Well







Hi everyone. I just finished another creation and this one is for The Just Magnolia Challenge and The Color Dare Challenge. Just Magnolia gave us a sketch to follow and Color Dare gave us three colors to use on our creation shown here. My papers are from various stacks and I used a couple of my Cuttlebug embossing folders for texture. My image is Tilda and I chose her because she looks so sweet holding a rose. I used layering with my image and colored her with Copic Markers. Two of my flowers are Prima Flowers and the other is a silk flower with a metal flower embellishment in the center. I used my Martha Stewart Lace Punch and added a little glitter to complete my card.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Oh Pattie, what a sweet image. I love how you colored her and I love how you used the colors from the challenge. Those flowers in the corner add just the PERFECT touch. Really really great card. Thanks for joining us again this week. Hope to see you back!
Lori

Unknown said...

Aww this is so cute! I love your image, it's adorable!! I think you did a wonderful job with the Color Dare this week!! Thanks for playing along!

Lavender and old lace said...

good morning Pattie ah tilda's my favouite, and those colours so pretty love Dorothy

Martine said...

oh this is so pretty, wonderful colours and papers used and such pretty embellies and details, thanks so much for joining us over at JM this week :)


xx

Martine