Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

There's Magic In The Air




This card is for There's Magic In The Air and Cute Card Thursday. The image is a freebie from There's Magic in The Air. I used some of my Halloween stacks for my background and I used two images. I cut out all of the pumpkins and used foam mounting tape to give my pumpkins a 3D look. I did the same with my sentiment and the moon. I used glitter glue on my 3D elements and I also used black and purple fabric paint for the ghosts hat, mouth, the bat and along the bottom of my card. So, what do you think?

7 comments:

Nina said...

your card is super cute and I love your background paper so perfect. Your pumpkins look awesome and I so love your moon as well as your senetiment and how you did it! lovely card! Thanks for playing along with the challenge this week over at TMITA!

Sandra DeFalco said...

I LIKE IT!

LINDA said...

Oh this is just so so cute..Love all the details..
Hugs, Linda

LINDA said...

Hi, Its me again, I cant find a e-mail address for you. If you will email me. My address (in my profile) I'd be happy to send you some images..
Hugs Linda

Anonymous said...

What a great card, the ghost is to cute, you did a fabulous job.

Leann said...

Fantastically cute n' spooky card!
Thanks for joining us at CCT this week :)
Hugs x

Nilla said...

Stunning card with a lot of surprising effects! Love it! Thanks for playing with us this week at TMITA! Hugs Nilla