Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Thanks


Today I am adding a card to be used for two challenges. The first one is The Sketch Saturday Challenge and the second one is The Peachy Keen Challenge. I followed the sketch that Sketch Saturday provided and for the Peachy Keen Challenge they requested that we

***Make a card***Use the colors PINK AND BROWN as the main color scheme.***Use a stamped image (preferably Peachy Keen Stamp - but not required)***Incorporate a piece of ribbon***Use some type of glitter (stickles are fine!)

I don't have any Peachy Keen Stamps just yet but I placed an order for some yesterday. As you see I used pink & brown papers. My image is from Elisabeth Bell and I colored it with copic markers. I used a few Prima Flowers with some pearls and added a bow for the ribbon. A little glitter glue was added for the finishing touch.

6 comments:

Faye said...

Pattie, this is beautiful. I love the image and your coloring of it very much.

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Dear Sweet Pattie!! This card is simply adorable and SO professionally colored!! We are more than thrilled to see your work at Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Blog!! Thank you so much for your adorable entry!! Hugs, KathyJ

Sandra DeFalco said...

Absolutely adorable!

Louise said...

Wow this is sooo pretty love it,thanks for joining us on saturday sketchers.
louise xx

Unknown said...

What a super sweet and beautiful card! Those gorgeous flowers set off that lovely image perfectly.
Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen.
Viv xx

Beth said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Such a sweet image and the papers and colours are fab!

Beth xx