Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Thanks!


I just finished another card and this one is for The Cupcake Craft Challenge. I found this stamp by VAP! Scrap in my collection and thought it would be good for this card. I used my new red, black and white papers that I purchased from Hobby Lobby. I used a Sizzix die called Flower & Vines 2 for the swirls. I made a paper flower with two of my punches and used a little sandpaper to distress the bigger flower. I added a red rhinestone brad and a sentiment and my card was completed.

4 comments:

Kruemel said...

Love your black and white with red color combo and the swirly background. Beautiful card!
Thanks for playing with Cupcake Craft this week!
Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Pattie, what a stunning card. I love the image and the papers are absolutely beautiful. Great layout and fab embellishments. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Teresa Kline said...

what a sassy card, so cuuute....great colors...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Pop's Cards said...

what a pretty card. I love the image it is fab. Great papers and layout. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week. Hugs Pops x