Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thank You Flower







I made this card for a new challenge that I found called Truly Scrumptious Challenge. The sketch that they gave us is here along with my card. I used a stamp by Stampabilities called Sketched flower 2. The challenge said we should doodle something so I drew the vase. I colored them with Copic Markers and added a little glitter fabric paint. I used a couple of my Cuttlebug embossers for some accents and made my paper flower out of handmade paper.

4 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Nice muted colors, love the paper flower. Have to check out your slide show, cool!

Beth said...

Such a beautiful card! The image is so pretty and I love the bright colour scheme! Thanks for joining in with the TS challenge!

Beth xx

Sharon said...

This is lovely. Such a pretty image and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining in our Truly Scrumptious challenge.

Sue said...

gorgeous card luv the flower image, great papers, sue.x