Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

TGIF!


Well, since it is Friday I thought I would use it as the title of my latest card which I am entering in The Colour Create Challenge. The theme was to use the colors red, yellow, black & white. Also we had to use checks & flowers, so here it is... I used a variety of my stacks and my image is from timtim.com. I colored the image with Copic Markers and I found an embellishment in my stash by Making Memories. I used my sewing machine and put a zig zag stich around a piece of yellow card stock that I embossed in my Cuttlebug. I finished my card with some paper flowers and brads.

7 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Well, you got all the colors! Cute, cute, cute card.

LINDA said...

Oh this is so cute.. such a darling little image..Love all the colors.. Great job..
Hugs, Linda

Janiel/ janny said...

OH now Patti this is just plain CUTE!!! LOVE IT!!!!
Thanks for joining us at Color Create this time around.
hugs, janny

Jo Nevill said...

What a fantastic card, just love that school bus and its riders !

Thank you for joining us at Colour Create this week.

Jo xxx

Deanne said...

This is just fantastic! Love that school bus! And all of the different flowers look great! Thanks for joining in at Colour Create!

Deanne

Andria said...

Hi, I'm juust blog hopping and wanted to say how totally adorable your card is.

Chris said...

WOW! This is an amazing card Pattie, it's so bright and cheerful and made me smile! Love your design and your colouring is wonderful. Glad you could join us at CC this time. Chris :)