Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Snowman & Snowflakes




Hello again... here is my third card for today. This card is for The Crafty Catz Challenge. I decided to go with black, silver and red. I used metallic silver card stock for my card base and I found these silver doilies in the candy making section and thought they would look good on a card. My image is from Mo's Digital Pencil and I colored it with Copic Markers. I used Flocked Lace Snowflake border by We R Memory Keepers. I added some glitter Holiday ribbon for the snow and a glitter snowflake with some mini candy canes. I cut out my sentiment with my scalloped oval Nestabilities die and embossed it in My Cuttlebug machine using a snowflake folder. A couple of rhinestones and glitter completed my creation.

5 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

The little candy canes on here are so adorable, works well with the rest of the card.

Kirsty said...

Hello Patti, this card is lovely its so christmassy looking i love it, thanks for playing at crafty catz this week kirsty x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Patti
A stunning card so christmassy,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
Hugs Dianne xx

Suzie said...

This is stunning, I love your image and colouring. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz. Suzie x

Lavender and old lace said...

I am up to date now with your latest creations they are all lovely but the snowman is my favourite I want to send you amessage but couldnt find where to put it so here it is you left a comment on my blog about tilda's flowers it is done with flowersoft and the beautiful book was made for me by a friend I didnt make it although I am going to make one