Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Snowflakes & Bows




Hi, It's Friday! Here is my card that I made for "A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge". The theme this week is Christmas and since this Holiday is coming up fast I will need some cards. I chose blues and grays for my color scheme. I used Pearlized & Metallic stacks from DCWV. I found a rubber stamp of a Christmas Ornament in my stash and stamped it and then cut them out. I used my Copic Markers to color them and added some glitter and blue rhinestones to give them shimmer. I made these organza blue bows and added snowflakes that I punched out using glitter cardstock. I used the same glitter cardstock for the snow at the bottom of the card. For a finishing touch I added my sentiment and some silk flowers.

3 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

I'm running out of words to compliment your work on your cards! Again, another GORGEOUS card. Love - your sister - Sandi

LINDA said...

Another stunning card.. I really love the bows everything about this one is just wonderful!!Very lovely work!!
Hugs, Linda

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, love the flower-snowflakes.
luv
Debby