Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Snow Lady




Hi again everyone. I found a new challenge called Your Special Delivery Challenge and we were given a free sketch of this adorable Snow Lady so here is my entry. I used my Copic Markers to color my image and added a little glitter to it for sparkle. I used my Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder for the background and I made some paper flowers for my embellishments. I also added a few punched snowflakes using white glitter card stock. A few pearls and a sentiment completed my creation. What do you think?

8 comments:

Alison said...

Hi Pattie,

Thanks for taking part in our first ever challenge.

I love your card, the background embossing is so effective. I find a cuttlebug is next on my wish list.

Best wishes
Alison

Lavender and old lace said...

oh Pattie I cant keep up with you this is another lovely card hugs Dorothy

Sandra DeFalco said...

You are like a one woman assembly line! Are you sure Allie isn't helping you, LOL!

All Things Cards said...

Hi Pattie

Thanks for popping in and saying Hi and your kind comments re my cards. I have been following your website for a couple of weeks and just love the cards you do. I have only now obtained some copic markers and hope to post some cards in the coming weeks. Keep up the great work. Cheers Kym xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, beautiful snowlady and gorgeous flowers.
luv
Debby

gina rahman said...

Hi Pattie.

Love your creation, it is truely beautiful.

Thank you for joining the first CYSD challenge.

Hope to see you for the next challenge.

LINDA said...

Adorable card..Such a cute image and as always your coloring is just Fab..
Hugs, Linda

Vickie said...

Congrats on winning the challenge! The card is so pretty! Awesome job!!