Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Snow Globe Fairy


Well, I just finished another card and this one will be entered in Michelle Perkett's Challenge and the La La Land Crafts Challenge. My papers are from various stacks. I used my new snow globe stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps and added an image of a fairy by Michele Perkett. The La la land Challenge said to use ribbon. After coloring my images with copic markers, adding glitter and a sentiment, I made two slits in the base of the snow globe and created a pretty ribbon sculpture. I also added a couple of satin ribbon flower bows and some paper flowers. A few flower rhinestones in the corners completed my creation.

9 comments:

Alison said...

Your card is so sweet. I've always had a soft spot for fairies. I love all your finishing touches

Alison

LINDA said...

OH MY This is just beautiful.. Love the image and the way you used the ribbon..Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Lavender and old lace said...

what a lovely stamp I want one, am going to look around to see if I can find one your card is beautiful xxxxDorothy

Kathy said...

WOW that is just gorgeous!!! I love all your details and your ribbon is so pretty!!
Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge at La La Land!!
:)Kathy

Michelle said...

Pattie, I am in LOVE with this card! I just love my little Butterfly Fairy in her snowglobe! Such a magical touch with the word Believe, too!

Michelle :)

Irina Blount said...

Very pretty card!! Love what you did with ribbon!! Thank you so much for playing along at La-La Land Crafts Weekly Challenge!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Maureen said...

So pretty! Love the colors and ribbon! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

Irina Blount said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Irina Blount said...

Pattie, please come back to La-La Land Crafts blog, there is something there for you!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina