Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sleigh Bells Ring

OK, I have another card to add to my challenges... Winter Wonderland Challenge has requested something with a sleigh. I am also entering this card to the Allsorts Challenge. I found a really nice image on timtim.com that fit this challenge perfectly. I purchased some new red, white and black Christmas Stacks from Hobby Lobby and just had to try them out. I used my Copic Markers to color the image and added some glitter for sparkle. I used some of my coordinating ribbon, along with some of my paper flowers that I made from my stacks. I am getting good at these flowers and they are so easy to make. The frame around the image is one of my Nestabilities dies. A few of my stamps added to my creation and away we go!!!

12 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh wow Pattie, this is a fabulous card! Loving the image and your colouring is awesome! Great embellishments and I adore your nestie frame!
Hugs, Danielle

Teri said...

This is gorgeous - love those colours!
Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Anne Bente said...

åh..... it is sp beautiful

All Things Cards said...

Hi Pattie, love this card, its just gorgeous.
Thanks for your kind comments on my first blog page, much appreciated. Just love your blog and am now a follwer.
Hugs
Kym x

Sandra DeFalco said...

Wow! This one is beyond words! I would have a really difficult time picking out my favorite card, but this one is it for now! I absolutely love the colors you used, and what an adorable drawing from timtim.
I am in awe of your talent - Love - your sister - Sandi

Gro said...

beautiful card. Love your image.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts

Powerful Search Engine said...

Great card Pattie that colour combo is fab and such a great image for the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week hugs Pascale

Hermine said...

Gorgeous card

Anonymous said...

Great card, and that image is just wonderful!!!

Dotty Jo said...

Amazing colour combo and great colouring too! Jo x

Unknown said...

This is a fantastically beautiful card Pattie. I adore everything about it including the colours.
Regards
Michelle

Teri said...

Gorgeous! What a fab, fun image. Love this card!

Thank you for joining us again at Winter Wonderland!

Teri xx