Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Singing In The Rain


Happy Halloween everyone! I have a really cute card for today that will be entered in to a few challenges. Stamp Something Challenge asked for something cute and fuzzy so here it is! Friday Sketchers has a sketch to follow. I found a couple of new sites. Sophisticat Challenge wants us to use the colors pink & brown and also use flowers. The Cuttlebug Challenge theme is "Your Favorite". I love to sing in the rain and the shower... Well I think I covered the themes for all of these challenges. My papers are from K&Co and my images are from Peachy Keen Stamps. I colored my image with copic markers and added some glitter. I used two of my Cuttlebug embossing folders on two of my papers for texture. I made some paper flowers and also used two Prima Flowers. A few pearls, a piece of ribbon, a heart pin and some Dream Girl yarn completed my creation. What do you think?

14 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

What a cute chick! Adorable card.

Unknown said...

Pattie this is utterly Adorable, love it and the image is ultra cute, thanks for playing along at Sophisticat this week, hugs Avril xxx

Lavender and old lace said...

this one is so pretty love the colours xxxDorothy

Aud said...

WOW! Such a wonderful and sweet card!♥ Lovely and fun image, and I love all the sparkles on your card!

Thanks for joining us at the Friday Sketchers blog this week!

Hugs,
Aud

LINDA said...

This is just darling..
Love it..
Hugs, Linda

Karen said...

Super cute card Pattie. Fab take on Avril's challenge. Thank you for joining in over at Sophisticats and hope to see you again soon. Good luck with your challenges.

Love Karen x

cheryl said...

oh this is so adorable so detailed too thanks for joining us at sophisticats this week hope to see you again love cheryl xxxxx

Ali Dantre said...

Hi ya! wow this is beautiful! thank you for joining us over at Sophisticats this week. We hope to see you again!

Hugs
Lisa.xx
DT & Boss

Anonymous said...

This card is `beautiful` !!!
Thanks for joining us at CB Challenge:)
terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Oh how gorgeous is this! What a sweet image. Thanks for playing along at Sophisticats this week

Jan x

Margaret said...

What a lovely card. Love the chick and how you made it fluffy.

Jenni said...

Very cute! Love the image and how you've coloured it, thanks so much for joining with the Stamp Something challenge this time.
Jenni x

Jessie said...

Really cute card :)

Maggie Lamarre said...

this is very kewl.
Maggie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
http://cuttingabove.blogspot.com