Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Matchbook Gift Card Holder





Wow, what a fun project this was! I found a webiste that has tutorals at Sunny Stampin Inc and this gift card holder is one you should try. I am entering this project in the Creatalicious Challenges. I used green metallic card stock for the matchbook and Creating Keepsakes stacks for the rest of the papers. On the outside I used a snowman stamp by Penny Black and colored it with Copic Markers. I added green glitter lace Paisley by We R Memory Keepers that is a self adhesive. On the front flap I used my lace border punch by Martha Stewart. A sentiment and some glitter glue and the front was complete. On the inside I used coordinating papers to make an envelope and a gift card insert. I used a stamp by Stampendous called Classic Christmas for my envelope and some glitter. I added an eyelet and some round ribbon with two beads to use as a pull. The gift card is attached to this insert with a glue dot. Now it's your turn to try it!

3 comments:

Judy said...

This is so cute! I love Penny Black and this snowman is adorable. I like how you border punched the bottom part of the matchbook that flips up. Very clever.

Anonymous said...

Such a clever idea...love the dp and the layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Creatilicious!

Abby:)

Cheryl Joshua said...

So cute and a fabulous job on the challenge!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
Hugs xx