Monday, October 5, 2009

Matchbook Gift Card Holder





Wow, what a fun project this was! I found a webiste that has tutorals at Sunny Stampin Inc and this gift card holder is one you should try. I am entering this project in the Creatalicious Challenges. I used green metallic card stock for the matchbook and Creating Keepsakes stacks for the rest of the papers. On the outside I used a snowman stamp by Penny Black and colored it with Copic Markers. I added green glitter lace Paisley by We R Memory Keepers that is a self adhesive. On the front flap I used my lace border punch by Martha Stewart. A sentiment and some glitter glue and the front was complete. On the inside I used coordinating papers to make an envelope and a gift card insert. I used a stamp by Stampendous called Classic Christmas for my envelope and some glitter. I added an eyelet and some round ribbon with two beads to use as a pull. The gift card is attached to this insert with a glue dot. Now it's your turn to try it!

4 comments:

Judy said...

This is so cute! I love Penny Black and this snowman is adorable. I like how you border punched the bottom part of the matchbook that flips up. Very clever.

Abby said...

Such a clever idea...love the dp and the layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Creatilicious!

Abby:)

Cheryl said...

So cute and a fabulous job on the challenge!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
Hugs xx

Bec said...

This is so lovely.. It is going to be so hard to judge this challenge everyones work is just stunning.. Thanks for playing along.. Bec xx