Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Let It Snow, Let It Snow








Hi everyone. It is Friday and I am looking forward to the weekend. I just finished another creation and this one took some time to complete. I am entering it in Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge. The theme is to create something using a fancy card fold. I used a stamp that I just purchased of a Snow Globe and added an image of Bronte & Bella skating. This was my first pop-up card and I had a lot of fun with it. As my card base I used metallic card stock from DCWV. I used some papers from A Country Christmas stacks. I used my Cuttlebug to cutout and emboss on the front of my card. I added some paper flowers with pearl centers that I made to the front of the card. I used the Let It Snow verse but changed the last word. Take a look to see what I mean. On the inside I finished the verse and created my pop-up. I colored my images with Copic markers and added some glitter glue for sparkle. I made my own icicles using Scribbles 3D paint called glittering crystal and added 2 snowflakes. So, what do you think?

9 comments:

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

This is such a great idea I love the snow globe!!!
great colouring on your image too..

Emma xxx

Elaine L. said...

This is adorable! Thanks for joining us in Mo's challenge this week.

June Nelson said...

Fabulous card!! thanks for playing along with us this week at mos challenge xxxxxxxxxx

LINDA said...

WOW!! This is just fantastic.. Really love this one..Very beautiful work..
Hugs, Linda

Mo Manning said...

Wow, Pattie -- this is absolutely FABULOUS!xoMo

Cathy said...

Patti, this ia absolutely wonderful. Love the skaters in the snow globe. Thanks for playing in the challenge and sharing this beautiful creation with all of us!!!

Dawn B. said...

Patti this is terrific. I love the way you added the image to the inside of the card.. Super job.. Thanks for joining us at Mo's...

The Wired Angel said...

Terrific idea and beautifully done Patti. Thanks for participating in Mo's challenge this week. Hugs, Peggy

kat9 said...

Wow, You went all out on the fold...great job. I love the pop-up..out...whatever.