Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Kiss The Cook




I just finished another card and this one is for A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge. The theme is kitchen cooking so I used my new papers by DCWV called Nan's Kitchen Stack. My image is by Hanglar and I colored it with copic markers. I found the cutest mixer and bowl in my stacks and a couple other kitchen utensils. I used my cuttlebug swiss dot embossing folder on a few of my papers and added some glitter. Paper flowers and a few zing your thingz dots completed my creation.

5 comments:

Steph said...

Such a fab card. I love the colours and the layout you've used x

Sandra DeFalco said...

Oh wow, this is so cute!

LINDA said...

OH I really love this one!! Just adorable!!
Hugs, Linda

Lavender and old lace said...

I thought I had kept up with your cards but it seems I am way behind
this one is sooo sweet what images are they? love Dorothy

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Wow, this is so adorable and I love your colouring, Hugs, Nikki x