Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Kai in The Leaves




Hi everyone again... Just wanted to post my latest creation before going to bed. I managed to get three challenges with this one card. One is for The Truly Scrumptious Challenge and they had a sketch to follow along with the theme of Fall. Another challenge is Bizzy Bec's Creatalicious Challenge and for this challenge we had to use scraps and some home made flowers. The third challenge is Mo's Digital Challenge and we had to use one of her images along with two embellishments. I am so excited about this card because I found a new way to make some very nice flowers using watercolor paper. My papers are scraps from K&Company and my image is from Mo's Digital Pencil. I used Copic Markers to color my image and I made my flowers which I absolutely love. I added a little glitter to these flowers because as you know I love glitter! Another addition is some velvet leaves ribbon that I found from Making Memories. So what do you think?
PS If anyone wants to know how to make these flowers just email me and I will send you the link that I found.

20 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow Patti, I love the dimension you have incorporated into this beautiful card! Thanks for playing the challenge!

LINDA said...

Love It!! Love It!! Such lovely coloring and those flowers are awesome!!And you know I love the Mo's image.. Very Lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

shulsart said...

Patti, Kai is adorable, I love the colors and papers you chose. Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge blog. We hope you will visit us again soon.

June Nelson said...

Hi Pattie this is gorgeous, thanks for playing along with us this week at mos challenge and we hope you will keep having a go too, thanks hun huggies June xxx

Bec said...

WOW this is just Stunning.. Love your DP. Those flowers are amazing.. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.. Bec xx

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Patti. What an adorable image and I love the flowers. Thanks for joining in our Truly Scrumptious Challenge.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, wonderful work with the image and stunning flowers.
luv
Debby

Elaine L. said...

Love the flowers! Thanks for joining us in the challenge this week.

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Patti. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Love your flowers to, they look like mine. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

Danielle said...

Great job on this card Pattie! Kai is just adorable and your homemade flowers are fabulous! Wonderful work!
Hugs, Danielle

Anonymous said...

Your card is amazing...I love how you made the flowers....so so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Creatilicious!

Sandra DeFalco said...

The flowers are GREAT! I can't believe they are made from paper! They look more like a dried flower, but better. WOW, Pattie, email the link to me, they are so cool. Love - your sister - Sandi

Dawn said...

Hi Patti
Awww this is just too cute, what a lovely image and your flowers look great!

thanks for joining us on TS

DAwn

Dawn B. said...

Patti this is terrific. I love the way you created your flowers..they are a great addition to your card.. Your coloring of Kai is perfectly done.. Thanks for joining us at Mo's.

Lavender and old lace said...

wow this is a great card I love your little flowers i'm off to find your email to find out how to make them Dorothy xxx

Caryn said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Mo's.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

The Wired Angel said...

great card Patti... love the colors you chose. And your flowers are terrific. I would love the instructions. Thanks for playing in the challenge this week and for sharing your talent with us. Hugs, Peggy

Andie's Space said...

Hi Pattie,
This is totally adorable. Love the image & your colouring is wonderful. But those flowers steal the show. They look fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Cheryl said...

WOW so beautiful,love your colouring and your handmade flowers are stunning!!!Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.
Hugs xx

Heather said...

Hi Patti, fabulous card - love your treatment of Mo's image. Great take on Mina's sketch, gorgeous papers and 'scrumptious' flowers.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
hugs Heather xx