Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Haunted House




Here is a card that I am entering in The Peachy Keen Challenge. I made this card last week but it fits the theme perfectly. The theme was to use a haunted house, a bat, a ghost and a Halloween saying. I used papers from my Halloween stash. I found a great haunted house image online and colored the background with my copics. I cutout the ghost from my card stock and added a little glitter glue for some highlights. I used foam squares to make my ghost pop off the paper. I used a couple of stick on sentiments, a handmade flower with a stamped spider and a few color contrasting pearls. I think it looks pretty spooky, what about you?

11 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

How cute is the spider on the flower! Every element on this card fits perfectly. Another fun card.

Danielle said...

Love this card Pattie - the way the ghost is coming out of the house is brilliant! And your background colouring of that house is superb - a truly spooktacular card! lol
Hugs, Danielle

Nina said...

Patti, this whole card is so cute and so perfecgt for halloween! love how you did the house in the background in the circle... just wonderful!

Lavender and old lace said...

just been looking at this challenge I havent got any spooky stamps but your is really good I hope you win xxxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Pattie, what a gorgeous card. Love the haunted house and the little ghost is fab (although he looks a little scared himself lol). Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Donna said...

Fantastic card for our halloween theme this week, such a fab ghost image. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Liza said...

A gorgeous halloween card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Giovana said...

Very spooky card :)
Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something Challenge.
God bless.
Giovana

Unknown said...

Well! I think this card is amazing!
I love the way you've put the house inside the circle. I love the sky. VERY atmospheric and the ghost is too cute to be scary. The spider inside the flower is a great touch.
Perfect for the Peachy Keen challenge. Thanks for playing along with us.
Viv xx

Janice W. said...

Great Halloween card! That haunted house is fantastic, and I love the way you colored the background!
Janice :)

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

What a great card! I'm so glad you got in on the challenge with it! You are right.. it fit perfectly! The haunted house is great and the ghost is just adorable!! :)Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen!!:)KathyJ