Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Well I have finished another card for today and this one is for "The Crafty Creations Challenge" and "There's Magic In The Air Challenge". The image is a freebie from Nina at There's Magic in The Air and I colored it with my copics. My papers are from different stacks. I used my Cuttlebug embossers to add some texture and made some paper leaves with a little glitter. My flower is from Martha Stewart. I also added a piece of ribbon with some sunflowers on it.

8 comments:

Selma said...

Your card is beautiful Pattie. I love all the textures you have added.

Nina said...

Pattie, your card is soo lovely! love all the texture and layering going on here, also love the glitter added to the leaves for a bit a sparkle. I think I have that ribbon! Such a great card for Thanksgiving, truly beautiful! Thanks for playing along with this weeks challenge over at TMITA!

Nilla said...

Beautiful card, one really gets the autumn feeling! Love it! Thanks for joining us at TMITA this week! Hugs Nilla

LINDA said...

WOW!! This is such a beautiful card.. Love the image and the leaf are a wonderful touch..
Hugs, Linda

jennruggeri75 said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love the texture you have added. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week!

Saskia said...

Great card, so beautiful and elegant!! Lovely to see your work at Crafty Creations, Thanks!!

Saskia :)

Claire Phillips said...

Fab Thanksgiving card! Thankyou for playing along at Crafty Creations! Cheers Claire x

raindropecho said...

Wonderfully colored image! It's just stunning. Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Creations this week :D
- Ann