Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Halloween




Hi again everyone. I found two new Challenges. One on Paper Craft Planet and this one is for Michelle's Enchanted Inspirations. This is a new challenge and Michelle, who is so talented, provided a freebie digital image of a fantasy witch. I also found another challenge called Crafty Creations Challenge and they are looking for a Halloween creation. I decided to make a Trick or Treat Bag using Michelle's image. My candy corn bag was found at www.InternetFamilyFun.com . My image was colored with my Copic Markers and glitter glue. I attached it to my bag and added some curling ribbon along with some candy and my creation was done. So what do you think?

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Fantastic,I love it and your colouring is brilliant!!!
Hugs xx

Heather said...

WOWEE Pattie, this is just stunning. That image is spectacular and I love how you've coloured her. A fabulous treat bag with wonderful details.
hugs Heather xx

Sandra DeFalco said...

Great Bag! I like the addition of purple ribbon to compliment the purple on the collar and hat of the witch. Very cute!

gina rahman said...

Love this bag, I have this image too, not had time to create with her though.

Michelle also sells her beautiful digi's on your special delivery digital craft site too.

By the way congrats on winning the CYSD challenge.

Your creations is in the Challenge gallery now http://www.yourspecialdelivery.co.uk/challenge-gallery.html

Alison will be in touch with prizes

Lavender and old lace said...

wow pattie this is great your colours are beautiful and congatulations on winning cysd you deserve it hugs Dorothy

Sandra DeFalco said...

Hey Pattie - CONGRATS to you, I just read that you were a winner in a challenge that you entered. Way 2 go! I'm excited for you. Love - your sister - Sandi

Michelle said...

Hi Pattie!

I love your creation! Its so much fun and creative! Thanks so much for being a part of our first challenge! Cant wait to see more of your wonderful work!

Michelle :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!! Wonderful image and great coloring!! Thanks so much for playing the Crafty Creations challenge! We look forward to seeing you again!! :)
smiles,Deena

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this beautiful work... so spooky! :)

Saskia