Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Halloween 2




Hi everyone. This has been a very busy week and I am trying to keep up with all the challenges so I decided to re visit my cards to see if I had one to fit The Allsorts Challenge. I made this card and some of you have seen it before but I really like this one myself! I used my K&Company stacks called Wild Saffron. These stacks are double sided and I love using them. My image is from Mo's Digital Pencil. This is the first time I used this image, so what do you think? I used my copic markers and I just love them! I also used my Nestabilities lace scalloped die cut. I bought some gemstone flower brads and added them where the layout described. A little sandpaper for the edges and two color box chalks to highlight my edges and the card was done. Oh, I forgot the glitter to give it some sparkle...

5 comments:

LINDA said...

WOW!! What a stunner!! I love it!!Your coloring is just perfect.. Love the papers too..Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Debs said...

Great Halloween card. Love your image and colouring.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

brenda said...

Hi Pattie

What a great image, not seen it before and beautifully coloured. Very nice nestie border as well.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

B x

debby4000 said...

Oh what fabulous witch and stunning card.
luv
Debby

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card love how you have coloured mo's image its is gorgeous
thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx