Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Girlfriends




I just completed another card and this one is for A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge and the Color Dare Challenge. I used various papers and a Gorguss Girls image called “Flower Girl” by Suzanne Woolcott . I colored my image with my copic markers and added a little Smooch pearlized accent ink to give my image some pizazz. My paper flowers are handmade by me and I added a little glitter to them. To complete my card I added a sentiment and a butterfly charm.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Wow Pattie! That is gorgeous. Your coloring is fabulous and how amazing that you MADE those fantastic flowers! WOW. Great card and great job with the Color Dare colors. Thanks for playing along with us. Hope to see you back again!
Lori

Riley Fitzgerald said...

This is great! I love your coloring.. it looks fantastic! Thanks so much for playing in the Color Dare!