Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Girl Power








Ok, here is my last card for today! This one is for A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge. I used my new stacks from K&Company and a new image from Mo's Digital Pencil called Wednesday's Child. I was going to call it Woe Is Me but I couldn't figure out who I would give it to so I called it Girl Power. This image is so cute! I colored it with my Copic Markers and added some glitter to the feather boas on her robe. I made a couple of paper flowers and added some colored pearls to give it balance. I also added some tiny seed pearls to her hair. See them?

3 comments:

Caryn said...

What a great image to go with - thanks for such a great take on my sketch.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Beth said...

Hee hee! This is such a sweet and funny image! Such a gorgeous card!

Beth xx

Sandra DeFalco said...

Cute image! I like 'Girl Power', looks like a good one for Sammie or Maddy. You could do the 'Woe is Me' for maybe a friend who had a bad day at work, but on a comical side. Anyway, I like this card!