Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Gingerbread Man




I just finished another card for The Winter Wonderland Challenge. The theme is Gingerbread and I found the cutest image online by Phee McFaddell. I colored my image with Copic Markers. My papers are by K&Company. I took a piece of white glitter card stock and made some snow and used my color box chalks for highlights. I used some little snowflakes from my stash and a little Gingerbread Man button. I printed out my sentiment using MS Word and then added a little glitter for sparkle. What do you think?

5 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Pattie

oh my gosh I just adore your Gingerbread man, your colourwork on him is just gorgeous, beautiful arrangement on the card

Thanks for playing at WW

Joey.xxx

Teri said...

I think it's great Pattie! Love the image and the papers!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland again!

Teri xx

Teri said...

Fantastic work - love your colouring!
Thanks for joining in at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Powerful Search Engine said...

Adore this card it is so beautifully put together. Adore your colour choice too.
Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs Pascale

Sandra DeFalco said...

The little gingerbread man in his hands looks just like a cookie! How cute is that!