Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Gingerbread House




Hi everyone! I have another creation to add to my challenges and this one is for The Cute Card Thursday Challenge. Their theme is candy corn or anything with candy. I decided that my gingerbread house fits this theme perfectly. My images are from Jan Brett who designs images for children's coloring books and I colored them with my copics. I used white Scribbles 3D paint for the icing on my house. I added a strip of peppermint candies along the side and a candy charm. A sentiment and a couple of paper flowers completed my creation. So what do you think?

2 comments:

Lavender and old lace said...

this little house is beautiful the sweets on the roof just look as if you could pick them off and eat them
did you use some gloss to make them shine? you did a brilliant job well done love Dorothy

Annie said...

what a delicious card you have made! love the gingerbread house with all that icing! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x