Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Get Well



Hi everyone. I finished another card last night and this one is for The Simon Says Challenge. The theme is Get Well and it so happens that I was going to make a get well card for a friend. I used one of my Tilda images and colored her with my copic markers. I also used the layering effect on my image. The papers are from K&Company. I gave the paper a different look by tearing and sanding the edges. I added a little gold glitter to my edges and my handmade paper flowers to add sparkle. I used lace on my card this time and a few gems to complete it.

8 comments:

Danielle said...

This is very sweet Pattie - I just love your homemade flowers! Great dimension on Tilda too.
Hugs, Danielle

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous 3-D work! I really love your flowers, perfectly picked and placed!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

LINDA said...

Oh This is so pretty.. love the colors and those flowers are wonderful.. How do you make them??Very lovely!!!
Hugs, Linda

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love your handmade flowers and the distressed look you have created!

Lavender and old lace said...

beautiful card and your flowers are lovely I did try but no luck so far but I will keep trying take care Dorothyxxx

Sandra DeFalco said...

Ah a ladybug, I know them all too well! LOL! I'll get around to making a paper flower one of these days. Love - Sandi

Alison said...

this is so beautiful. I love the wee cutie, tilda image and the distressed look.

Alison

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Pattie :-) I love the image and the papers are lovely ! The distressing and sparkle is wonderful and the flowers ,,, I can almost smell them ,,,, beautiful !! :-)


Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols and the DT x x x