Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

First Day at School


Hi everyone... I finish another card and this one is for three challenges. Stamp Something Challenge was to create a Fall/Autumn card and we should use as inspiration apples, teachers or school as our theme. Cute Card Thursday's Challenge is to celebrate a 1st. This card is Bunnie's first day at school! For Friday Sketchers I followed their sketch for this weeks challenge.

I used my stacks and an image from Mo's Digital Images called First Day at School. I colored the image with Copic Markers. I used my Swiss dot embosser with my Cuttlebug machine to give it some dimension. I added two hearts that I punched out and found two embellishments from Making Memories, the apple and First Day.

8 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Wow! This is sooo cute, and I think Mo would approve of your use of her bunnies. I love this one, it's a keeper. Love - Sandi

Lavender and old lace said...

oh Pattie this is so sweet, I love it, I hope you win with it, the colouring is really good love Dorothy

Erin... said...

SO adorable!!! Love the image and the colors are wonderful!!! Fantastic job with the SS challenge, thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! What a very sweet creation!! I sure do love that image and your coloring is so pretty! You've really done a wonderful job with this challenge!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamp Something!! HUGS

Giovana said...

Beautiful card!! The image is really cute and your coloring is fantastic!! Thanks so much for playing Stamp Something Challenge this week.
God bless
Giovana

Shelly said...

Hi! Your card is beautiful, I love the cute bunnies and those fun hearts! A lovely rustic feel to your work. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
hugs Shelly x

Annie said...

what an adorable image on your card, and beautiful colours. thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

Shari said...

So cute!