Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Cherish







Hi everyone. Here is a card that I made for this weeks Sketch Saturday Challenge. We had a sketch to follow. My papers are from Creating Keepsakes called Scrappin Creations. I used a Tilda image and colored them with my copics. The Christmas trees are from Jolee's and I added some glitter and fabric paint to them. I used my Nestabilities Lace Scallop die and a little sandpaper to give it some accent. To give the appearance of ice I cut out a strip of white glitter paper. A piece of ribbon, a few gems and a sentiment completed my creation.

3 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

ADORABLE! I love it, the Tilda is so cute. The colors are great too.

LINDA said...

WOW!! This is just to cute.. as always your coloring is just awesome..Love all the detail on this one..
Hugs, Linda

Maya said...

Ohhh my!
Such a beautiful card!
Thank you for joining us at SS.
Hugs from Maya :)