Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Celebrate Wine




Hello everyone. Today I have a fun card that I created yesterday. I am entering this in to The Pink Elephant Challenge, Simon Says Challenge and Cute Card Thursday Challenge. The Pink Elephant's theme is black, hardware & distressing. I added some purple and white along with black. Simon Says Challenge is All That Sparkles. Cute Card Thursday's challenge is drinks or cocktail theme. My grape image is from LucyGardens.com and my wine glass is actually a real picture of a glass of wine that I converted to a drawing in Photoshop CS4. I used my Cuttlebug to do some embossing and then I distressed the paper with sandpaper. I added a few paper flowers that I also distressed and added glitter brads, a sentiment and a charm of grapes. To finish my card I added some extra glitter glue for sparkle.

10 comments:

Nancy said...

what a sweet card...the coloring is jsut awesom...and the sparkle adds jsut the right touch to this pretty card..

Trudi said...

What a great card Pattie, you did an awesome job! I love the glitter you added to it. Thanks for joining us this week at The Pink Elephant.

Betty Boo! said...

Lovely card...it's elegant! Thank you for joining us at The Pink Elephant Challenge this week!

Betty

Lavender and old lace said...

wow Pattie those grapes look so real I could pick them off the page beautifully done Love Dorothy

Annie said...

just gorgeous and as a wine lover I would love to receive a card like this. Really great work.

Ann xxx
TPE

Annie said...

wow what a stunning card! thanks for joining in the fun with us this week at CCT. hugs, annie x

Unknown said...

gorgeous details here pattie. :) Thanks for creating with us at TPE this week :)

Sheryl Busse said...

VERY classy card. I love it.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

A very beautiful card - love all your details!

Eiglas said...

Love this card Pattie - it's a fab image.
Hugs,
Eiglas
x