Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bugs, Bugs, Bugs




Hello again everyone. I just finished my card for the Cupcake Craft Challenge. I found this image on a children's coloring book website. I think they are so cute! I used my K&Company Designer stacks. These stacks are double sided and I love using them for my cards. I took a little ladybug stamp from Inkadinkado and stamped a few along the side. I used Copic Markers to color the image and a little glitter on their spots. I cutout two shapes with my Cuttlebug using Nestabilities scalloped oval die. My sentiment is from Inkadinkado and four brads finished my card.

9 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Cute, cute, cute! The ladybugs remind me of Bloomingdale, LOL!

LINDA said...

What an adorable card.. Love those bugs.. just to cute..
Hugs, Linda

Judy said...

This is so cute! I just love ladybugs. I often use coloring pages for images too - there are some cute ones out there.

Lavender and old lace said...

beautiful card Pattie,you are clever using colouring book images I would never have thought of it, Dorothy xxx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is such a sweet card!! Love the ladybugs and your coloring is fab!! Very clever!

Pop's Cards said...

This is just gorgeous i love the colours you have used, really cute bugs too, thanks for joining us at Cupcake hugs pops x x

Donna said...

Fantastic card Pattie, such cute little lady bugs you have used! Thanks for joining in the bug fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Pattie, what a super cute card. I love the ladybugs and the layout is fab. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Liza said...

Fabulous card, I love the ladybugs. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x