Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bronte & Bella Makin Cards



Ok, I have one more for today. I just purchased this image of Bronte and Bella from Mo's Digital Pencil. Mo has a challenge right now and we were asked to use the color perple (purple) and one of Mo's new images called makin cards. I think Bronte really has some talent going on here...lol...

I used my Latte stacks by DCWV. For the scallop lace I used my Netabilities die. The sentiment is from K&Company. I made my flowers using one of my punches and with a little sandpaper and rhinestones they were done! I also added some glitter to Bella's skirt. So what do you think?

12 comments:

Danielle said...

I'd like to know what you coloured with Patti 'cos I adore how you did her skirt!! An absolutely beautiful card - you have placed all your elements together perfectly!
Hugs, Danielle

Lavender and old lace said...

wow this is lovely I downloaded this image but I havent used it yet,your colouring is beautiful Dorothy

Beth said...

Oh I love this image! Your colouring and all the details you've added are gorgeous!

Beth xx

Sandra DeFalco said...

wow, this one is really nicely laid out/assembled! The purples are really pretty, love the flowers and the drawing from Mo.

LINDA said...

FANTASTIC!!! WOW!! This is awesome.. Fab coloring.. Love it!!!
Hugs, Linda

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, wonderful image and beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Jane Wetzel said...

oh this is PERFECT..love your coloring

Janiel/ janny said...

Oh I love this little card!!! The challenge colors that you used with the image are so BEAUTIFUL!!!
hugs, janny

Cathy said...

Wow, Pattie, there is so much wonderful detail in this card. Thanks so much for playing in the challenge!

shulsart said...

Fabulous card, thanks so much for joining in on the fun at Mo's challenge blog. We hope to see you again soon.

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Gorgeous card Pattie! Thanks for joining in with Mo's first challenge...and hope to see you again x

The Wired Angel said...

you did a fantastic job with this image. Thanks for participating in Mo's challenge and for sharing your talent with us. Please come back and join in again. Best, Peggy